Saturday, June 27, 2009

Prayer requests for week of June 21

Sorry they're so late, folks!

Helene: For wisdom in her new leadership responsiblities as Lay Pastor at the Cathedral. For patience and tolerance in her new role as it challenges some.

ZoeRose: I ask for prayers as I continue in my new job. I am very thankful to the Lord for this new adventure! I ask for travel mercies as I fly to Ft. Worth for the ACNA Assembly - I'll be writing about it and reporting on it.

JulieAnnRose Serenity: pray that my hubby is feeling well enough to enjoy next weekend as we celebrate our anniversary.

MingLynn Lionheart: Remaining positive amongst chaos and bleek economic times. Pray for provision.

Wilfried: Pray for the formation of the ACNA. Pray for God's will to be done.

Joyous Schism: for discernment on where I should be going next in my life, particularly whether I should be taking retirement now - what is the right way to spend my time and energy?

For Ruby as she makes decisions.

0 comments: