Sunday, March 1, 2009

Prayer requests 1 March

Baeric: funding for masters degree in Septemebr to be released to me

Joyous: For my Commission on Ministry meeting on Tuesday, that I may make an appropriate contribution

Joycelyn: For mom to improve her outlook and somehow become realistic in her expectations of others. For me to be working yesterday with the right job :)

Irene: Continue lifting up Joe and Phyllis for healing and comfort of the Holy Spirit.

Helene: For guidance as to how to run my classes. They are growing and I need to find a new way to work and new staff so the children get a good experience. This is new territory for me.

Adam: my sister's husband bill and family- he is suffering from leukemia and has a bone marrow transplant in april

Able: for strength and wisdom for studies during a particularly stressy time

Wilf: Guidance and obedience in getting life things together

0 comments: