Saturday, April 4, 2009

Prayer requests April 4

Wilf- Follow God and to be obedient to him.

Rhianwen - Pleasre pray for a family whose daughter has had a mental disorder possibly drawn attention to as a result of a horrible experience


ZoeRose - direction on the job front.

Liliana - pray more and more effectively than ever - my doctor has given me a few to pray for.

Saskia - Strength and guidence.

Adam- that chemo continues to go well for Bill my brother in law and that they find a good donor for him.

Joycelyn - Prayers of thansgiving that God uses us to help each other whenver he can, that my bro is improving in his responsbilities to our mom and that I had a job interview. Payer for mom's continued health and now recovery from another fall and that I shall be working again very shortly.

.........................................................................................................................

Pray for others in the group as you fell led who are not here tonight.

0 comments: